Saturday 2 January 2021

Planning for a New Year

 

The switch to a new year feels too close to get right back into posting a regular blog article so, I've made the initial post for 2021 a planning one of sorts. No doubt there will be changes as the year rolls out but hopefully not as drastic as the changes after last years inception. Here's a look at the broad strokes of what I will be doing this year.

I have been falling down on my exploration of DNA but I anticipate there will be more DNA posts coming up. Currently I'm writing about a young woman who is learning more about genetic genealogy for her business so, I think that will help nudge me to explore DNA further. That character is in a book I'm working on while attending SFU's The Writer's Studio. 

Also anticipated this year is a move. That will, no doubt, lead to discoveries as I go through my stuff in an effort to reduce what needs to be transferred to a new abode. Most of my research is still in physical rather than digital form and then there's the books!

There will also be new neighbourhoods to explore in the search for a new home. That will get me out of the cocoon in which I've spent the last year but hopefully there will also be further travel as restrictions are lifted so, you may see articles inspired by that activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment